Links

Monday, March 15, 2021

My recorded sleep during heavy workload

This is taken this morning. My recorded sleep during heavy workload.
The recorded sleep on night 15 March 2021.
Can see my earlier night sleep being recorded as nap due to short duration.
The complete night sleep recorded. Where can see I wake up 1.10 am till 1.13 am. Not sure for toilet break or change sleep position.

The recorded sleep on night 14 March 2021.

I do feel I am having quite light sleep at night 14 March 2021. And I was right. As it was proven in Huawei Health apps.
Using this Huawei Health apps really helps me to track my sleep pattern. Especially on my light sleep at night. Which I can then check my daily journal for root cause analysis. Things that contribute for such. Which for this time is heavy workload for project submission.
More reason of my absence blog entry for the past 2 days. Where a good sleep does contribute to health condition and better self management.
Till then, have fun tracking your sleep pattern for better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment