Links

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The pretty look of my sprouting large chili (lada basah) off spring

This is taken in the noon of 15 March 2021. Where I saw the tiny offspring from my lada basah (large chili). It was germinated end of January 2021.
I was already thought it would not germinate. Since it been taking too long for it to sprout out. Fortunately I left the germination container as it is. And keep on watering the container. Really glad to see the sprouted lada basah (large chili). Seems like the seeds of  lada basah (large chili) takes almost 1.5 months to sprout. Need to keep that in mind for next germination process.
I know it is not an easy task. But it is doable. Just need to be consistent, patience an etc. Documentation is really helping to keep track where you plant your seeds and time take for it to sprout. Having a good health also helps for such task. Even like this entry, best to be in good health to write one.
Till then, be patience to wait for your  lada basah (large chili) seeds to sprout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment