Links

Friday, March 12, 2021

My recorded outdoor walk using Huawei Health apps

This is taken in the morning of 8 March 2021. Where I start late to turn to the Huawei Health apps in my Samsung A11 phone to record my walk into my appointment in HSA (Hospital Sultanah Aminah), Johor Bahru.

Can see that I start to record the walk when I am at Bangunan BUNGARAYA.
Despite the recorded distance that I walk 0.96 km, can see I do walk more than that. Fortunately one of my companion able to help to send me off to HSA this morning. As my feet do shaken a lot after the long walk to the appointment place.
Among graph from Huawei Health apps. 
This is the heart rate (bpm) graph. 

Graph on my walking pace. 
Graph on my cadence (steps/minute). 
Details of my walk from Huawei Health apps. 
Can see walking duration for 15 minutes and 28 seconds. As I do press pause in the Huawei Health apps when I sit waiting for my turn. Which I only resume when I walk out. Basically that is the total time I took to walk in and walk out my appointment place. 
It does feel nice to know the distance I walked each time I went for my monthly appointment. At least now I know how far did I walk for every appointment visit. 
Till then, have fun in measuring your walking distance each time you go for your medical appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment