Links

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The pretty look of harvested bunga kunyit (turmeric flower)

This is taken in the evening of 16 March 2021. Where I get to harvest bunga kunyit (turmeric flower) from the turmeric planted outside lab area.


Can see small yellow flower inside the whole bunga kunyit (turmeric flower). 
Close up on bunga kunyit (turmeric flower). 
Actually notice the bunga kunyit (turmeric flower) start coming out last 10 March 2021. Glad to be able to harvest it on time. Just nice timing for my usage.
I am also get bonus information when bringing the bunga kunyit (turmeric flower) to the dining place. As the person who take order did mention that her mom loves to eat the bunga kunyit (turmeric flower). It was like reminiscing the memories when she looked at my bunga kunyit (turmeric flower). 
Just a good time for me to use the harvested bunga kunyit (turmeric flower) before my monthly menstrual cycle.  
Till then, have fun in harvesting your planted bunga kunyit (turmeric flower). 

No comments:

Post a Comment