Links

Sunday, January 8, 2023

My review on perfume Versace Woman EDP by Versace

This is taken on the noon of 11 September 2022. Where I unboxed the received perfume parcel. It is 50 ml bottle perfume. 
It is a lovely soft yet noticeable sweet powdery scent. I have been using it last time while I was working in KL in 2009 to 2011. And I specifically saving this perfume to only use it for sleep. As for me it is a calming perfume that did helps me a lot to get better sleep. 
Versace Woman is a fragrance that harmoniously combines the hints of Frangipani Blossoms and leaves with jasmine, bergamot and eglantine.An intensely sophisticated bouquet featuring the Padparadscha Lotus, the ritual flower of oriental ceremonies, then the fruity tones of plum and raspberry, blue cedar of Lebanon, musk, amber and inoke wood [1].
In short, it is more towards white floral scent to me.
Last time I hardly able to appreciate jasmine note and flower notes in a perfume. But I notice that after 3 years back, I started to appreciate them more than ever. Now I am able to understand why perfume Pleasure by Estee Lauder is very popular until nowadays with older generation. 
Until then, have fun in using your precious perfume daily. 

Reference :
[1] Information on Versace Woman perfume notes https://www.amazon.com/Versace-Woman-Gianni-Women-Parfum/dp/B000CNIHF0

No comments:

Post a Comment