Links

Monday, January 2, 2023

My new formulation of magnesium lotion

Manage to pack my new formulation of magnesium. I have also added an emulsifier. To help maintain consistency and smooth texture of the formulation.

The top one is a new formulation of magnesium lotion. Also with less sticky residue after application. The cocoa butter cream is the one on the bottom. 
I myself have tested and worn this new formation. So far, it is fast absorbed into my skin. Very lightweight. 
In the earlier formulation, it is quite thick, sticky and greasy. Despite the same moisturizing and nourishing effect. Since magnesium flakes are a type of salt. The source of sticky residue after application.
I am only able to achieve such texture after various experiments.
For me, this product of mine does not do fast or miracle work. Meaning, you can only get the result after at least 2 months of daily and consistent application. My way of applying is each time after a bath. Where my application area is the back shoulder, biceps, armpits, waist, stomach, behind knee caps (Popliteal Fossa) and feet. Therefore, my skin is able to get optimum absorption of the applied magnesium lotion.

I notice that I have fewer muscle cramps, muscle spasms (simpul biawak atau kejang otot) and aching body parts. I really appreciate it especially to survive during my menstrual time. 
Just need to make sure to refrain from applying on the new scratch, abrasion or cut on your skin. Since it contains magnesium flakes, it will sting and cause initial pain before improvement follows. I learn the hard way after applying the magnesium lotion on my armpits after shaving them clean. It takes 3 days before it stops stinging my armpits. An alternative is to apply cocoa butter cream on the armpits.

After experimenting with using magnesium lotion on my armpits, I notice it does help to reduce body odor. Can get up to 12 hours. But it also depends on my hormone and body condition. Normally can last 5 to 8 hours. It is a good alternative for my armpits.
With commercial deodorant, you will find a mixture of toxic chemicals, hormone disruptors, and even carcinogens and pesticides. Some of these harmful ingredients and chemicals include aluminum, parabens, Triclosan, Steareths, TEA, and DEA [1].

I have tested using magnesium oil and lotion for my armpits. Currently, I prefer this new magnesium lotion formulation for my armpits in daily application. 

Until then, have fun using good magnesium lotion.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment