Links

Friday, January 27, 2023

My review on movie "Black Adam"

Watch it at the noon on 12 November 2022. Feel it is too long. Somehow I can relate to the feeling that live as the main character is like a curse. Maybe what the movie reminds me of. Regardless, I still need to be responsible, strong and be the best caretaker for Furball the cat.

Regardless, it is not an enjoyable movie for me. Maybe good for others. Still, it is nice to see the Rock acting as usual. I can see his smoldering looks from Jumanji in the movie. Especially the part where he sits down on the throne. Those who are able to watch Shazam movies might be able to enjoy it well hopefully.

It is a story where the main actor was cursed with power able to defeat and kill the evil ruler in his time [1]. Just that is the part where Justice Society start is less enticing for me. Can refer to better synopsis or movie reviews online.

Until then, have fun and enjoy a good movie.

Reference:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Adam_(film)

No comments:

Post a Comment