Links

Monday, January 9, 2023

New issue with my laptop ThinkBook Lenovo: unable to move cursor as desired

Starts to encounter this issue since the end of December 2022 week. It is as if the cursor is in freeze mode. I end up needing to press CTRL+ALT+DEL. Go to hibernate using the TAB key. Then turn back on the laptop. So far, this procedure works at the moment. I still need to find a better solution to this matter. As I do not want to use a mouse like what happened to my colleague's Lenovo laptop. This is even after he sent his laptop for warranty repair. Since this laptop is still in the warranty period.

Until then, have fun trying to solve your cursor problem in your laptop.

Reference:

[1] My laptop ThinkBook from Lenovo https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-review-on-thinkbook-14p-gen-2-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment