Links

Sunday, January 15, 2023

My review on series Wednesday

Watch all 8 episodes on 3 December 2022. Love it very much. Can totally relate to Wednesday preference to be alone, for eternity. Since I feel the same. Loves the character Wednesday very much. Worth time watching it. Suitable for those who are open to fiction storylines. 
I just love the Wednesday character in the story. Suits my current preference. Last time I was also the one that loves black and white colour clothing. I also love to go solo. 
For me personally, it is worth the time spent watching it. 
One thing is for sure, I was surprised to see how age catches fast on the actress that plays role of psychiatrist, Dr. Valerie Kinbott that tends after Wednesday. She was so young during the series The Big Bang Theory. Well, The Big Bang Theory does last for 12 seasons = 12 years.
Until then, have fun enjoying good series.


No comments:

Post a Comment