Links

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

The pretty blooming snow vine flowers of mine

This is taken this morning. Where there is a lot of its flower blooming to my snow vine (porana volubilis) plant.
I love the flower blooms at nice height for me to take selfie with it. As a proof of the flower with me. 

There is also a lot of bees and stingless bees hovering on the flowers.
Among pictures of bees and stingless bees that I manage to snap using my Samsung Galaxy A11 phone.



I have to make sure to water the plant morning at evening. As the weather currently dry with no rain.
As for fertiliser, I am using compost and homemade processed fertiliser. Seems like my formula in putting small dosage yet frequent works well for this plant. 
Until then, have fun enjoying blooming snow vine flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment