Links

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Phone strap to keep my phone intact in my hand during single hand pictures taking.

The look of my phone strap that help to give me better grip when using single hand to take pictures of my crops and selfie.
My single hand in phone handling using the strap.

I keep my suction mat at the back of the phone as I am too lazy to peel the double side tape.
I use suction mat at the back of the phone earlier to reduce the probability of the phone from sliding off my hands to the ground while using it [1]. As the given free phone casing from Digi were very slippery.
Front view.

The back part of the strap.

The front part of the strap.



The not-so-pretty look of the back of the phone with exposed double side tape.


The back view of the phone without the silicone mat.
I am able to have good grip when using my phone single hand to take pictures of my crops after reach home this evening.
All pictures above were taken using my digital camera, Canon Ixus 105.
Till then, have fun in using your phone in single hand usage with such a peace of mine.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment