Links

Friday, September 15, 2023

My review on hair dryer Panasonic EH-WNE6A

This is taken on the evening of 10 September 2023. Where I managed to test this hair dryer. Took 10 minutes to fully dry my hair after wrap it for at least 10 minutes in towel after bath. And my hair less frizzy after using it.

The reasons of choosing it is due to:
1) the ionic feature, 
2) the separation between heat level and fan level
3) foldable for travel usage.
Similar features with my precious hair dryer Panasonic EH-ND40-A655 [1].
Heat level side. 
The look of heat level on left side and fan level on right side. 
The look of the given adapter. 
Video of the tested hair dryer Panasonic EH-WNE6A 
Since my precious EH-ND40-A655 already no longer available for used and the model no longer available for replacement[1]. 
If your budget is lower than RM 100, than it is advisable to opt for EH-ND21. If you're open for non Panasonic ones, there is a lot more with higher watt and salon strength for below RM 100 range. 
Total weight is 529.5 gm including its power cable.
Until then, have fun in using good hair dryer to dry your hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment