Links

Saturday, April 14, 2018

My room freshener potpourri: 2 unit of organic nilam pandan leaves

Last time I do use oil burner to keep my room with nice scent [1]. After taking into consideration on the fire hazard, I switch to humidifier [2]. Now, I use dry organic nilam pandan leaves for pandan fragrant smells in my room [2].


Total weight of the 2 unit freshly plucked nilam pandan leaves is 0.72 gm.

I make a small pouch to store the dried nilam pandan leaves.

The small gap for the small pouch of mine.

The look of the nilam pandan leaves in the small pouch.

I hang it on my laptop.
I do have dreams to plant all the flowers and others plants that being used as bunga rampai ingredients [3]. However, I can just plant nilam pandan at this moment due to the restricted land size in my house which is just 10 feet x 70 feet.
I have tried to plant pandan plant for 3 times already. Sadly, all died. Maybe they were disturbed by cat.
Till then, have fun in making your room smells nice with your home grown ingredients😍.

References:
[1] Using humidifier than oil burner to make the room fresh and in good scent https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/my-alternative-way-to-make-my-room.html

No comments:

Post a Comment