Links

Sunday, August 6, 2017

My cat who just surrender with what I do to him

Last week me and my friends spend time to tidy up my messy house as I am having homestay guest to check in last Friday. After a tiring activity, I spend time to play with my dearest cat name Dell.
He just surrender when being kissed and selfie by his human Mama
 Can see he is annoyed. But he didn't budge an inch from me and my kisses 😆
This is me playing with Dell by illustrating wiping the floor with his body instead of using a cleaning clothes.
Even my friend surprised to see how docile my baby Dell is since he didn't even fight to be free or  make run away attempt. Regardless I am holding both of his feet and make motion of wiping the floor back and forth using his body 😂
Well Dell is too used me play violently with him. He didn't even try to run away when I toss him high towards the sky. He even seems to like it. He is such a different type of cat.

Till then, have a fun time playing with your cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment