Links

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My mulberry tree finally bearing ripe fruits

I get the cutted stem on November 2016.
Move the cutting to land area on 3 December 2016.
Last 30 January 2017 it started to produce fruit buds. But unfortunately it fails to grow to be fruits.
I tend to forget to tend for it since it is outside of my house compound.
This evening I manage to muster strength to tend after the papaya, mulberry and lime tree that I plant near drainage area in front of my house.
Plenty of mulberries fruit buds
I was surprised to see the long forgotten mulberry tree have many fruit buds. Even have ripe red ones. It was more like plant and leave. That is why I am so excited seeing the red mulberries😅
It took me almost 9 months for my mulberry to bear fruits. Although certain people manage to gain fruit faster than me, I feel blessed to have such a robust mulberry tree. 
Nice to see my crops bearing fruits after a long time. To plant tree, need to have  lots of patience. As sometimes the duration is longer to get good organic outcome.
Basically now, I have extra fresh fruit at home than papaya. 
Till then, have fun and be patient to eat fresh and organic mulberries 😘

Reference:
[1] My previous entry on the same mulberry
http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/04/my-weekend-activity-cleaning-up-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment