Links

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Satisfied customer on my make up brush consultation

My consultation works not only limited to engineering works. Also covers others such as grooming (make up selection, make up brush selection) and training (how to put on make up using make up brush for more hygiene application and better outcome).
For example: my look using make up brush as my make up tools. I am able to get better looks for my meeting on Thursday morning
Can see below how satisfied my client with my suggestion of make up brushes.
Regardless she already bought expensive brand make up brush for blusher,she still prefer the medium one that I choose for her.
She love this powder brush from the set
This is a very good basic set for beginner that just started to use make up brush to apply their make up. It is also affordable as set price is RM 80.
My suggestion based on my own experience after using them. Not simply based on others review.
Till then, good luck in your quest to find the suitable make up brush for your  make up application😉




No comments:

Post a Comment