Links

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Example how good quality of phone camera nowadays

Last time, even camera phone unable to snap good picture like being seen by eyes of the user. However the technology nowadays, is shockingly have a sharp enough quality to see things that not suppose to be seen.
**Note: This is merely a review of camera in Samsung J7 Prime.

I was in the front seat in a bank, waiting for my turn. And I happen to be around 5 feet from the counter. I think I saw something inappropriate with the guy in front of me. Somehow, I feel I should try to catch this picture using my camera phone. Surprisingly, the result is same as what my eyes is seeing. Furthermore, this is not a zoom picture.
Try to see and find what is inappropriate in this picture
My conclusion from the above picture is I need to be careful with what I wear and be alert each time on my surrounding. The best is to use long length of clothing such as baju kurung or long t-shirt in order to avoid such scene as the above picture.
Till then, be safe and dress properly no matter where you go😅

1 comment: