Links

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Importancy of vanity mirror with magnifying function

Been a daily make up user, I am customised to used normal mirror. Then in 2014, I start using travel vanity mirror with 3x magnifying function. Then I started to realise how the magnifying function helps to improve my make up application.
Currently, I am using travel vanity mirror with 7x magnifying. At last, I am able to understand why Lisa Eldridge use at least 10x magnifying function for her travel mirror. No wonder her make up spot on. It is really impressive how the mirror reflect all the imperfection in my whole face.

Love this angle despite my imperfections on my chin showing off clearly😅

My travel vanity mirror have internal battery 1,250 mAh capacity. The best part, it is charged using micro usb cable. Which I found it very convenient since I am using the same cable to charge my phone. Save a lot of space in my handbag. It also have suction part at the bottom and can be rotated 360 degree. Convenient also to use in bathroom for long sighted people to groom their face or even  to shave.
I choose this mirror due to the above list. It size is convenient enough for me to bring travel and daily commute. Regardless the size/diameter is 20.5cm / 8.1 inch, which quite huge to bring in daily basis. Well as long as the mirror huge enough for me to see my whole face and makes my blush application even, I can tolerate with the size.
My review on the mirror is in this link [1].

Specifications:
Material: ABS + Glass
Option: 5x Magnification, 7x Magnification
Color: As Pictures Show
Built-In Lithium Battery: 1250mAh
Diameter Without LED Tube: 14.5cm / 5.7inch
Diameter With LED Tube: 18.5cm / 7.3inch
Height: 20.5cm / 8.1inch
Quantity: 1 x Set of 1Pc LED Makeup Mirror + 1Pc USB Cable
Package Weight: Approx. 437g
Type: Makeup Mirror
Function: Makeup Tool

Use of Sucker:
Installation: Press the sucker on smooth and flat surface, and rotate the mirror
Seems like no more excuses from putting on make up while parking or while stuck in jammed road

For those who are interested, can place pre order to me. Price per unit RM 130 excluding delivery, which varies depend on shipping location.
Till then, have a good time getting your desired travel vanity mirror.

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/review-on-mirror-with-magnifying.html

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with your comment. For me personally, I do prefer make up mirror that I am able to carry for my daily usage in my handbag. That is why I finally choose this small phone size mirror with LED. It is quite thin, lighter, and take less space in my handbag and make up bag https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-review-on-mirror-with-led-light-and.html

      Delete