Links

Monday, August 21, 2017

Selection of suggested make up brushes for my clients

Regardless I am still tired from 2 days trip visiting internship students in kl, I still manage to be personal shopper for my clients for make up brushes.
Below is the haul for today: 
1. Custom brush set from supplier. Price RM 200 per set
1. Custom travel brush set from seller (price RM 150 per set). Can see the brush handle very short compare to the one above
This is blusher brush from Kat Von D (price RM 95 per unit). As my client complain her MAC pick up too much product
3. Sonia Kashuk brush set. Price RM 170 per set
4. This is bought earlier from different supplier. The only set come with bag. RM 350 per set
Close up on the Zoeva brush set
I am satisfied with the services from the supplier. The brush is very soft. Can't wait to get review from my client later😉
For those who are interested to get my consultation on make up brushes, can leave comment below. Can order also the above brush set from me if interested. Cause I am still planning date for my grooming class which include the knowledge to choose and use make up brushes. Will put update in my blog later.
Till then, have a good time shopping for make up brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment