Links

Sunday, August 13, 2017

My review on Pandora bangle design

The gold Pandora bangle that I bought is just a design from local gold shop in my area. It is actually an upgrade from my gold ring that I bought last time using my Siemens bonus. Fortunately I bought gold ring. I manage to trade it for my gold Pandora bangle.

I am liking the Pandora bangle. As I am able to keep my ring in it. Which helps a lot to avoid missplaced and lost.

This Pandora bangle also helps me to add more charm on it compare to other type of bangle or bracelet.
I will explain in my next entry why I choose bangle over bracelet.

I do find it is a helpful way for me in saving up my money. As one charm range from RM 250 to more, depends on the weight. It is a nice saving investment for me by starting a charm collection. I prefer investing on gold than spend my extra money on designer handbag and etc..

For starter, I choose this coconut charm as it is the lightest of the rest on display. Hopefully I am able to have more extra money to get partner for my first charm.

Till then, happy investing😉

No comments:

Post a Comment