Links

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Incorporating fine misting to keep my face hydrate

This is taken in then evening of 22 January 2020. I am incorporating good sprayer to my skincare routine. 
I am turning on my rechargeable spray to keep my face hydrate in the hot weather.
The look of the turn on device with blue light indicator.

The look of the device with red colour that indicates it is charging.
The look of me keeping my face hydrate while using moisturizing mask.
For me, my skin need more hydration than ever now. Therefore, I need to make extra effort and time to take good care of it. As the need for everyone would be different.
Update on 18 August 2024: the device no longer works. Still looking for time to repair it. Regardless, it has helped me a lot keeping my face moist.
Till then, have fun in using good spray to keep your skin hydrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment