Links

Friday, August 16, 2024

My selfie for the day

This is taken on the noon of 11 June 2024. Just before going out for lunch.
Very simple make up. I just put on sunscreen. Then apply my self made lip balm on lips, cheeks and eyelids. In order to put up some colour on my face to give more fresh look effect. Then lastly I put on powder on the face to get mattifying look. 
I do prep my skin before the above. Which I put on sleep gel mask on my face right after bath. Then I put on silicone mask to seal the sleep gel mask from drying for 8 minutes. After I take off silicone mask and my face dried up, I apply my self made cocoa butter nourishing cream.
I also drink strained noni (mengkudu) juice before take bath. With empty stomach. It is tedious work. But worth it for me.
Frankly, I am satisfied with my skin condition. Without any pimples despite the slow body movement due to red flag days of the month (menstrual).
Until then, have fun in taking selfie of yourself daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment