Links

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Dinner of nan cheese bread with tandoori chicken

This is taken on the evening of 30 May 2024. Where I am having nan cheese bread with tandoori chicken for 2 consecutive days. As my companion want to have dinner near lab. In case need to continue work in the lab after try to do it before dinner food being served. 


Fortunately the work is done after finished eating the food. Actually I remembered this place after filling fuel in Shell station nearby the day before. Since to drive to dining place near house is going to take more than 10 minutes, I happens to remember the place. Has been more than a year since I go there. Think have not go after covid. Still glad the food still remains tasty. 
The nan cheese bread was soft. The tandoori chicken also soft and juicy. It was a vacation to elderly teeth. 
Until then, have fun in finishing good food and work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment