Links

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

My elderberry cuttings and okra seeds

This is taken on the morning of 28 June 2024. Where I managed to open the received parcel last evening of 25 June 2024. Was late opening the parcel due to tight schedule upon its arrival. Regardless, I am glad the seller neatly wrapped the elderberry cuttings. Where it stay fresh when I open the parcel 3 days after receiving it.



Notice the sprouted white green okra offspring at noon of 6 July 2024. Basically 9 days after germinate the seeds.
The net used to cover the okra offspring from snails, grasshopper and Pentatomoidea (kesing).  
Which I care less of what people would say when they see the white net at night later👻.
Until then, have fun in using net to protect your newly sprouted okra offspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment