Links

Monday, January 29, 2024

Gardening activities

This is taken on the noon of 26 January 2024. Where I managed to go to the gardening plot. This is part of my consultation service. 
The huge look of size 111 cm circumference of trunk to pisang nipah (banana) tree. Where my body is completely hidden behind the tree trunk.

Able to see 9 sisir/sikat (layer/comb) pisang nipah (banana) fruits.
The look of used compost fertilizer processed using EM (Effective Microorganism).
The look of pisang berangan (banana) fruits. Need to harvest it before it turns yellow on its tree due to history of animal attacks in the gardening plot by birds, monkeys and wild boar (hog). Better early than too late.
The look of total harvest of the day: 2 tandan (stalk) of pisang berangan (banana) fruits, 2 unit jambu batu (guava) and 1 bunga kunyit (turmeric flower).


For me, bringing all the tools is important. Which I make sure to able to fit into 18 liter pail. Despite using it or not. Rather than need to use it and regretting not bringing it. Better save than sorry is the better motto and SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
Taking picture should be at the early stage. As by the end of the activities, will already feel tired and in a rush to get back home. Despite it takes time. But it is a must for me. To record the work of the day. Notes is crucial for my documentation work.
Planning ahead also important. Best to spend 2 hours instead of 1 hour. Notice that I am able to be more productive. Less strain and stress to aging body.
Lastly, checking all used tools to take back after usage. This is the hardest part. As by that time, will have less energy and the feel of rush to be done. Regardless, it is a must for me. Something that I tried my best to make a habit. So that all tools will be available for next usage.
My method might not suits for everyone. Please do what you think best and suits your needs and conditions.
Until then, have fun in taking pictures of your plants and harvest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment