Links

Monday, January 8, 2024

My cubic shape power extension with 5 power ports

This is taken on the evening of 21 August 2023. Where I bring my cubic shape power extension with 5 power ports and 3 meter cable length for my travel trip usage.
Can see how nicely the 3 meter cable length of this cubic shape power extension crossing the bed for my usage.
The previous cubic shape power extension cable length is 2 meter only [1]. No longer meet my current usage requirement. As at home I am using power extension with 5 meter and 10 meter cable length. And the ones with 5 meter and 10 meter cable length is heavier for travel using public transport. 
The only thing this cubic shape power extension is type G socket instead of universal like the 2 meter one [1]. But still fine with my travel needs that time.
The look of the hair dryer for thr room. It helps a lot to dry down part area after bath. Since I did not bring my hair dryer for this travel. As I am travelling by bus and public transport. Have to be as light as possible. No issue to use the hair dryer with my cubic extension. Since it can accommodate up to 2500 W. The hair dryer is 1200 W. 
Until then, have fun in using good power extension that meets your travel requirements. 

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment