Links

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

The nice looking inside flesh to my Harum Manis mango

This is taken last 20 and 21 January 2024. Where I am still able to enjoy tasty Harum Manis mango from my planted tree. After harvest last 18 January 2024. Larger one weigh 434.9 gm while smaller one weigh 314.8 gm.
Peeled last 20 January 2024. The smaller one that weigh 314.8 gm.
Peeled last 21 January 2024. The larger one weigh 434.9 gm
I am blessed to still able to enjoy my self planted Harum Manis mango fruits. 
The tree start bearing flowers last 3 April 2023 [1]. Where it still bearing flowers last December 2023. Quite an achievement for my self experiments on fertilizing, tend and care. Which most people normally will say it is tedious. Well, I do what I am able to do. Make sure to take notes on it and its progress. Part of my research works. As I have still a lot to learn. Regardless, the outcome worth all the effort, time and energy spend for it.
Still on process learning to trim and prune the tree. In order to get best condition of it.
Hopefully this year will able to replicate continuously flowering like in year 2023.

Reference:
[1] The look of flowers to my Harum Manis mango tree last 3 April 2023 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2023/04/pretty-look-of-blooming-flower-to-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment