Links

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

The bountiful blooming snow vine flowers

This is taken on the morning of 22 January 2024. The bountiful blooming snow vine flowers. 
Seeing the blooming snow vine flowers, makes me happy. Plus more food for the small birds, bees, stingless bees and other insects. So far I notice sunbirds during that time.
This picture truly show the abundance and long flower stalk to this snow vine flower plant. And how bushy the snow vine flower grows.
Think I should take picture from same angle later after this. As if I was not mistaken, this snow vine flowers have short blooming span. Like 2 to 3 days only.
Close up look on the snow vine flowers from 1 stalk.
The bountiful of blooming flowers is from all the time, energy and effort that I have poured in tending after it. After planting it. As I am a strong believer of small yet consistent effort. And proven with this outcome.
I do offer consultation services for those who have grown such flower plant yet have not able to get such outcome. As from my observation, everyone can grow it. However, less able to get such outcome.
Until then, have fun taking pictures of your planted snow vine flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment