Links

Monday, January 1, 2024

Making my coffee drink with herbal infusion

This is taken on the morning of 5 July 2023. Where I make my coffee drink with herbal infusion. Where I use tea strainer to put in loose coffee grounds of 434 coffee brand. Since it is 60% more value for money to me than the sachet version.

The look of the brewed coffee drink.

I put 2 gm loose coffee ground inside tea strainer. Then pour 366 ml hot boiled water into my soup mug. Lastly I add 3 curry leaves. The curry leaves is an attempt for me to gain calcium benefit for my ageing bones.

The weight of empty tea strainer is 21 gm.


Putting loose coffee grounds into tea strainer.
The weighted 2 gm loose coffee grounds inside the tea strainer.
Add 366 ml hot boiled water.
Pictures of the loose coffee grounds in 300 gm pack.

Picture of 9 gm coffee grounds x 20 sachet pack.

The look of used tea strainer. Bought last time in IKEA Tebrau. 

Until then, have fun enjoying good coffee drink with herbal infusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment