Links

Monday, January 15, 2024

Self repair lab door

This is taken last morning of 6 July 2023. Where I managed to repair lab door. After it started to stuck each time open it since before Aidil Adha holiday.

The look of the breaking up door.

The look of the used drill screw bit.
The look of the screw bottom part door. I used 2 unit screw here.
The look of the side part door, near top hinge. I used 2 unit screw here.
I use drill bit to drill hole before attached the screw.
I repair the door myself as extra step to help reduce annoyance level and also my high blood pressure. Since the repair works from the related party confirm will commence much later. As the door might fully break apart before the repair process even started, I take initiative.
Despite I have screw the inner door, I still need to drill the outer part. Since it also have loosen out.
Well, at least I have done something for now. Will try to repair again later. After have more time. And also after study more. Since it is not my scope of work or forte. 
I think the neat way to repair this type of door and based on my skill is to use a stapler gun. But since I only have drill, I just use the tool I have. I should put it in my wish list later.
Until then, be safe in doing repair work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment