Links

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Meeting my matriculation mate

This is taken on the evening of 22 August 2023. I managed to meet my matriculation mate. When counted, we have no meet ever since our first semester year in university. Basically after 21 years. 
Picture taken using my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone with video light assist [1]. 
My friend was shocked to see me bringing out my video light [1]. Well I know that selfie using phone flash will give white cast look. So need to bring the necessary gear. Plus we have agreed to meet at a road side food stall. For sure it is dim lighted area. 
Until then, have fun in meeting your matriculation mate.

Reference :
[1] The look of my card size video light last 11 March 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-card-size-led-video-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment