Links

Friday, March 29, 2024

Why I like to write

This is written on the noon of 9 June 2023. After I remember one of my friends asked why I am able to write so much. I replied as I love to talk. And since my cat is unable to understand me, I resort to writing. Which is a win-win situation. Where I get to keep a record of what I want to talk about. And then able to vent out what I want to talk about. It is just rambling. So it is only worth it for me only. As for my cat, she loves being petted more than listening to me. In a way, I am able to look back later on what I have done before. If I talk to someone, I won't write it down at all. So I need to check back on a few things I have done. Eventually, I treat it like a journal. I learn to write in a more systematic and organized way. Also helps to improve my writing skills.
For me personally, do what you want to do that makes you happy and healthy. As for me, I prefer and choose to spend time with my cat and plants more than others. Then write about the activities that I have done. It is just what my energy is left to be used for. Have to fully utilize the minimal energy level to optimum. Feel free to do any method that fits your preference and needs.
Plus, it is part of my way in sharing some knowledge and discovery with others.
Example of the shared information. 
I still have a lot to learn to tend after planting fruit trees such as mango tree, coconut (kelapa pandan) tree, banana trees, etc. Since each one of them needs different types of TLC (tender, love and care). As I also aim to get better harvest yield every year. Despite many people trying their best to advise me, I tend to just listen and jot down. Then proceed to follow the guidance that I have seen, tested myself. As it is already verified. I have my own way of doing my work and tending to my plants. But it is not as simple and easy or straight forward like others do. Since I have to custom made it based on my energy and capability level. I do have to refrain from sharing it with others. Since I prefer for the process to be rectified till proven successful. 
Until then, have fun spending time with your special ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment