Links

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

My first harvest of kelapa mataq (coconut) fruit

This is taken on the morning of 5 March 2024. Where I get to taste first harvest of kelapa mataq (coconut) fruit. It bear first seludang (flower sheath) last 4 April 2023 [1].
It weigh 3.3 kg. While my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit weigh 1.891 kg. Basically my kelapa mataq (coconut) fruit weigh 1.7 times heavier than my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit.

The look of thick flesh to my kelapa mataq (coconut) fruit. I personally feel the flesh have taste slightly fat (lemak) taste compare to flesh of my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit. Water taste, definitely my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit taste better. Despite more water quantity from kelapa mataq (coconut) fruit. Still the effect is the same for my body. Which is good for detoxing. Also feel full and not thirsty after drinking the water and flesh.

The look of 63.7 cm vertical circumference and 57.5 cm horizontal circumference to my kelapa mataq (coconut) fruit.

The look of 52 cm vertical circumference and 51.5 cm horizontal circumference to my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit.

I do feel it is worth the perseverance wait of 7 long years. After planted last 3 March 2017 [1]. As I am now able to drink its water. Which the water quantity is twice from my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit. And the flesh taste a bit on fatty (lemak) side compared to my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit.
My colleague have already chop down his kelapa mataq (coconut) tree last January 2024. As the tree unable to bear female fruit buds. And already grow too tall.
Until then, have fun enjoying your planted kelapa mataq (coconut) fruit.

Reference :
[1] First seludang (flower sheath) to my kelapa mataq (coconut) last 4 April 2023 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-look-of-3-seludang-kelapa-fruit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment