Links

Monday, March 11, 2024

Upgrading to Samsung Galaxy A34 phone

This is taken on the noon of 28 July 2023. Where I am setting up the received Samsung Galaxy A34 phone. Right after received it. After placing order last noon of 26 July 2023. Quite fast it is processed and deliver by Digi.

Main reason to choose Samsung Galaxy A34 is for its Samsung Note apps. This is because I have used other note apps. But so far Samsung Note apps is the best. And it is only valid with Samsung phone. As for others specifications considered as bonus for me. Despite other offered phone models have better camera and processor. Among the offered phone models are Honor X8a, Oppo A78, Samsung Galaxy A14, Redmi 12C and Realme C53.

Before I used Samsung Galaxy A11 [1]. Basically I have been using the phone for 2 years and 8 months. It has been assisting me a lot in my daily task and works. Also helps a lot in my blog writing.

So far, I am able to see the process transferring data from previous phone to new phone is much faster. As I am able to fully used the Samsung Galaxy A34 phone after 1 hour and 44 minutes. Compared to at least 1 whole day for last time in year 2020. And I do not even need to use my laptop at all. It is quite an impressive experience to me. Able to see how much the technology have been improved over the years. 

Despite of just having and using the Samsung Galaxy A34 phone since noon of 28 July 2023, I already used 50.72 GB from 256 GB internal memory capacity. Basically my decision is right to choose phone with 256 GB internal memory capacity. The RAM size is 8 GB. Already used 2.3 GB.

Until then, have fun in using good phone for your work assisting usage.

Reference:

[1] Switch to Samsung Galaxy A11 last 29 November 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/02/upgrading-to-samsung-a11.html

No comments:

Post a Comment