Links

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sticking label on my cables

This is taken on the evening of 20 August 2023. Where I managed to spare my time to print and stick on label on my cables. In order to distinguish original USB-C cable of my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone and the USB-C cable from LDNIO 65 W charger. Since both in white colour. A label would help fast identification. 
Steps in applying the label on USB-C cable. 



The thermal printer automatically detect the label type once it is put inside. 

It is really worth money spend buy this thermal printer. Helps a lot people with small business and inventory. 
Would be better to have other colours. But due to mu budget constraints, I only able to buy 1 stack of blue colour label. 
Until then, have fun labeling your cables at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment