Links

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

My review on Baseus Bowie WM01 Bluetooth earphone

This is taken on the noon of 27 November 2023. Where it took me 2 hour to charge the case with the earphone inside after last charged it 24 November 2023. The white light on the case stop blinking. 
The look of the blinking white light of the case when it is charged.
The look of the white light on the case stop blinking after it is fully charged after 2 hours of charging time. It should finished charging within 1.5 hours [1]. As I was too occupied with 1 hour work discussion that time.
In order to upload this gif pictures, I have to send the files from my Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone through bluetooth.
Verdict: 
->worth buying it during sale.as able to get below RM 30
->microphone much clearer than realfit f2 tws Bluetooth earphone 
Until then, have fun in using good Bluetooth earphone. 

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment