Links

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The look of steamed pisang awak (banana) fruits

This is taken on the noon of 28 February 2024. Where I steamed 3 unit pisang awak (banana) fruits before go out for lunch. I steamed for 15 minutes. Then let it rest inside the lunch box.
The look before steaming process.
The look after steaming process.
The cross section of the cooked/steamed pisang awak (banana) fruits. 
The look of the finished eaten pisang awak (banana) fruits. 
This is my experiment to consume pisang awak (banana) fruits. As it is the type that needs to be cooked for consumption. My alternative way than to fry it up.
The taste is good. Sweet and have slight fatty (lemak) taste.
Good also for my current work schedule. As I am quite tied up. And this take less effort to prepare and consume. Plus it is fulfilling. 
Until then, have fun in enjoying good steamed pisang awak (banana) fruits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment