Links

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

My electric hair comb for hair styling

This is taken on the evening of 22 September 2023. Where I used my electric hair comb to neatly straighten my hair.
The look of the front part. What I like for this electric hair comb is the heating element was covered. So my hair also did not touch the heating element directly. Unlike when using flat iron. Also the ability of the bottom cord to swivel 360 degrees when used. I choose this type as the one with bristles tend to have boar fur in it. So, I prefer to be safe than sorry. 
The back top part is hot after usage. So better to leave it cool off before pack it up.
Video on how I let the electric hair comb heating up before using it on my hair after hair dry it. I let it up to maximum temperature 230°C. Then after 30 seconds I turned it down to 90°C for styling (as per manual). Lowest is 80°C. 
I do apply heat protectant before using this electric hair comb. It is light. I am able to use it one hand with ease. As the hair comb with bristle is heavier than this.
Total weight of the electric hair comb with its cable is 339.9 gm.
Until then, have fun in using your electric hair comb for your precious hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment