Links

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Why those who have cats better stay in landed home

This is based on conversation last 26 September 2023. Where one of lecturer shared her experience burying her dead cat in the faculty. She is staying in apartment in Permas Jaya area. Basically she have to drive 32 km to bury her dead cat in faculty.

From my own experience who live in landed home, I have no issue. As I do let the land area beside my house as it is and planted various plants. So when there is a dead stray cat or the one under my care died, I simply dig out the land area and buried them. Have done so during covid19 time. I do feel blessed to be able to stay in landed home.

Basically, this is the things that is normally not considered at all when buying a house. Well, now I do know I have to put it into list of consideration if I bought new ones.

Until then, have fun surveying good home for your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment