Links

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

The look of fruit and flowers to my cherry barbados plant

This is taken on the morning of 22 April 2024. Where I noticed there is a lot more fruit and flowers on my cherry Barbados plant.


It is planted inside 9.5 liter container at the moment. The reason I planted it is due to its antioxidants benefits. Start planting it last September 2023 [1]. Basically it started to bear more flowers and fruits after 7 months under my care.
So far, I can see this cherry Barbados plant is more robust than blueberry plant. Or I just need to study more on blueberry plant care process.
Hopefully will be able to taste it by May 2024. Still a lot to learn in planting cherry Barbados plant. As it is my first time planting it.
For those who always say that I have nothing to do at home and in my life. Well this is the output of my time. Which I will be enjoying the fresh fruits all by myself later. As this cherry Barbados fruits have short maturity time and need to be consume fresh. 
Can always try to plant this precious plant. However, with only suitable and correct TLC (tend, love and care), it will start bearing fruits. Lesson learned after a lot of studying, research and applied experiments. It is not easy. Need to also consider battling with pest attack, birds and other animals. But I love the outcome. As I found that my self grown fruits taste sweeter than the one sold in the market. 
For those who is unable to spare time to plant themselves, buying is always an option. But not sure if able to get fresh ones. As this cherry Barbados is the type that fast ripening. That is why very hard to see it sold in the market. And makes me put effort to plant it myself. Since my needs is different with others. And I prefer to plant what I have to consume. All up to individual preferences and needs. 
Until then, have fun in taking progress pictures of your planted cherry Barbados plant.

Reference:

[1] The look of received cherry Barbados plant last September 2023 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2023/11/the-look-of-my-cherry-barbados-fruit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment