Links

Monday, April 8, 2024

Best syrup cordial for me

This is taken on the noon of 28 September 2023. Where I opened my 2 liter syrup cordial for drink.
I only know how valuable it is now. Last time when I stay in my Aunt house in USJ, my uncle always have stock of this syrup cordial in the kitchen cabinet. And they usually bought 1 carton of 6 bottles. At that time, I just cannot relate why. But after aging, I  am able to understand better. It is when getting older, the taste buds become more refine. And will only accept certain taste. 
I did make my own syrup cordial last time. And it taste way better. As I add my home grown rose flower and pandan leaves. But as the workload increased and energy level decreases, I appreciate this ready made syrup cordial more.
They do have other flavors like sarsi, grape and orange. But only this syrup cordial I can finished off 2 liter by myself. That shows how good it is.
Until then, have fun enjoying good syrup cordial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment