Links

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Adding brown sugar to my homemade EM

This is taken on the evening of 2 May 2024. Where I managed to add brown sugar to the homemade effective microorganism (EM).
The bottle on the most right is the collected water from rice wash. The bottle next to it is from the spoiled coconut water. Basically I fully utilized the waste to be EM for my plants.
The smell is not fragrant. But I love the output. Where I always get good, sweet and fragrant fruits. Worth the effort.
Plus, the commercial fertilizer is now too pricey for me. So need to be as frugal as possible yet need to still get optimum yield. Regardless, do what suits you the most. As my method is not for the faint heart.
Until then, have fun in tending after your homemade effective microorganism (EM).

No comments:

Post a Comment