Links

Friday, May 17, 2024

My matcha drink in early morning

This is taken on the morning of 10 May 2024. Where I have successfully found the best ratio of matcha drink up to my taste.

I add 25 gm matcha premix. Then add 3 gm brown sugar. Add 10 gm chia seeds. Lastly add 199.6 ml hot boiled water.
The look of well stirred matcha drink of mine.
One of my girlfriend asked me if it taste good. As she cannot take even matcha cake. Well, I am venturing more healthier option. Where most is quite bland. Need to be creative to satisfy my own taste buds.
I do drink coffee around 10 am before go into gardening plot to do work.
Then I drink matcha drink 3 pm.
So far, I am able to function well. Able to focus better. Still in self experimental stage.
Until then, have fun in experimental good self-made matcha drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment