Links

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Harvesting my ripe orange cherry Barbados fruit

This is taken on the morning of 2 May 2024. I am grateful to notice the ripe orange cherry Barbados fruit before leave the house for work. I do not wait for it to be completely orange. Since I am afraid I might forget about it the next day. Many says it looks like cherry tomato due to its colour and shape. Last 30 April 2024, it is still green in colour with light colour at the bottom [1].
Selfie with the ripe orange cherry Barbados fruit after reached lab.
The ripe orange cherry Barbados fruit weigh 7 gm. Quite heavy.
It taste like semi ripe starfruit. Not that sweet, not sour. What matter for me, the high content of vitamin C in it. Just nice booster for me who is currently under dry flu.
That night, my headache is gone. I am able to sleep before 12 am. I only have slightly sore throat when wake up the next morning. Which goes away after I drink hot Americano after bath in the morning. I am really satisfied with such outcome. Worth time, effort spend in planting this plant.
The look of the seeds inside this cherry Barbados fruit.
I planted the seeds inside container outside lab. Hopefully it will be able to sprout. 
Until then, have fun in harvesting your cherry Barbados fruit.

Reference:
[1] The look of my cherry Barbados fruits last 30 April 2024 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2024/05/the-growth-of-my-cherry-barbados-fruits.html

No comments:

Post a Comment