Links

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

My pretty and fragrant kesidang flowers

This is taken on the evening of 27 May 2024. Where I managed to remember to check on my 2 cluster kesidang flower buds. 
The look of harvested 12 unit of kesidang flowers. 7 from the front cluster. While 5 more from further back cluster. 
The look of the front cluster of kesidang flowers. 
The look of the further back cluster of kesidang flowers. 
I put it in my pouch to be the freshener to my room.
Pictures taken using Samsung Galaxy A34 phone. While light from Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone. 
From my notes, I have put this kesidang flower plant in my list ever since 2017. Well at least by 2024 (after almost 7 years), I have the fragrant kesidang flowers to keep my room fragrant.
My other list of aimed plants.
I am firm believer of making a list. Which makes me able to know and track my progress. Similar concept with research work. Do the outline, project schedule with milestones. So now I am already at stage output of my research and experiment works.
Until then, have fun in enjoying good fragrant from your harvested kesidang flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment