Links

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Drinking match drink for my caffeine boost

This is taken on the morning of 9 May 2024. Where it is second day of me consuming matcha drink. This time I remember to add chia seeds.
The look of the matcha drink before I stir it well.
The look of chia seeds inside my matcha drink.
I put 10.1 gm chia seeds with 25.3 gm matcha premix. Which then I add 208.3 ml hot boiled water. 
It taste just nice.
I started to consume matcha drink to get better caffeine boost for the day. Since caffeine in matcha. After reading that matcha can keep me feeling alert for much longer than coffee. Coffee is known for providing an instant energy kick that reduces sleepiness and fatigue [1]. Similarly, matcha contains caffeine. However, this beverage may boost your energy at a slower pace than coffee [1].
It is still in experimental stage with matcha at the moment.  As I do notice that I have jitters when I consume more than 2  cups of coffee drink per day. Which I do found it is not a good thing for my health. Especially for my driving and study focus.
Until then, have fun in enjoying good matcha drink at the comfortof your home as morning boost.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment