Links

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

How by stay beautiful would help boost your confidence

On 8 Aug 2014, I went to MASPEX 2014 exhibition in Sutera Mall, JB in a group of 4 people (my lab mates). One property agent (Malay woman) thought I am from management faculty when I told her I’m a post graduate student. Maybe due to my attire (refer picture below) that never represents my nature core of study, Engineering ^_^
While in other booth, entertained by a property agent (Chinese woman), her colleague compliment my skin condition. She say my skin were flawless and radiant! Wow, I was stunned for a moment, but immediately thanked her for the compliment. It does makes me feel flustered when people compliment me openly in front of my colleagues. My colleague did even say that I give effort taking care of my skin. All thanks to the benefit using VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil) as make up remover, moisteriser, night cream, consumption and all ^_^ Getting more and more compliment after using VCO daily. Actually, my make up at that time were bare minimum since I wear my glasses. My make up at that time : BB Cream, compact powder, eyeliner, eyebrows liner, blusher and soft lipstick (refer to picture below. Sorry for no complete face picture). Well, people and MUA (Make Up Artist) do say that healthy, clean and clear skin was like a white canvas that easily to put on make up and you will look radiant although the make up is minimal.
During MASPEX 2014. Me in yellow shawl with printed lips ^_^
So, back to the  how by staying beautiful boost your confidence?
Definition of confidence. I would take second definition from first noun of google search = a feeling of self-assurance arising from an appreciation of one’s own abilities or qualities.
My definition of confidence are  = A confident person is someone who can fit in anywhere, talk to anyone, and be exactly who they want to be. Confidence is knowing who you are and what you stand for in all situations.
How to get confidence? I would like to emphasis knowledge as main source to be confidence. If you do not have the knowledge, it would be hard for you to break the ice for conversation with others. And knowledge also helps you to get along with others.
For me, I do lots of research on my works since I am full time researcher. This make me tend to always make back ground study on things that I like to do (hobby, make up), cooking, baking, to buy list and etc. Then, I could set target and priority on which to be done first and budget for the activity. I also love to spend my time reading books that helps to boost your self esteem. However, not all people would like to do tedious things like I do. So, for those who do not have ample time to do so, they could skip those tedious work by joining my grooming class which I would inform later in my next entry.
As from my research and reading, I do found that it is normal for foreigner and those who their works involving VIP to spend their money to attend classes on how to talk, dress up and etc. Still not all people have extra to spend for those specific kind of programs or classes. Well, this is where my grooming class comes to rescue you ^_^
For me, I think I need to have this order to complement my confidence level: inner self, knowledge, looks (this include make up, attire, attitude for appearance).
Last but not least, be yourself with confident.
I would like to share on how to get the looks even when you are not born with it in my next entry.
Have a good day ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment