Links

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Shifting to new place. Still not easy

First of all, my deepest apologies for not writing new entry for the last 3 weeks. It is because I am in the midst of shifting to UMP Pekan early Sept 2014. This entry will have less picture of me as the phone I used to take selfie were send to shop for repair in JB. And the repair just finish early this week.
Introduction on UMP Pekan, Pahang.
UMP Pekan, Pahang is a very good place to study. No entertainment. I am fine with this. However, to my despair I am unable to tolerate with the food in the UMP Pekan campus cafeterias. They were extremely lousy. I almost vomit after eating Nasi Goreng Paprik Ayam as it is too oily and the taste were disaster to my sore throat since I’m down with flu that time.  The food outside much more decent to eat compare to the one inside the campus. I do think my own cooking is even much better than the one being cooked in the cafeteria. No wonder the girls in my floor cook themselves (saw the rice cooker pot in the pantry a lot). I do pity all the student in the campus that have no transportation here. It was misery for someone who loves to eat like me #_#
Since it is new environment, new task and have to start over in making friends. I am doing more multi tasking work since I am still attached to my previous colleague and employer. Therefore, I have develop my own new level of stress since I am already worn out in 2 weeks before shifting. Exhausted with handover and task completion before the shifting.
Part of task that exhaust me were shown in pictures below. We are promoting our property seminar during Bumiputera Property Exhibition in Plaza Angsana on 2 Sept 2014.
IMG_6687
Me promoting our property seminar
The sweet girl that still comes to help promotion although her stomach is not well that day
The sweet girl that still comes to help promotion although her stomach is not well that day
IMG_6690
People queueing for the Rumah Mampu Milik in SUK booth
IMG_6688
Me explaining in details the property seminar
IMG_6693
The red and blue shirt guys who helps for the promotion
IMG_6691
IMG_6689
The long queue
Although I have been into hostel during my secondary school and first degree, still it was a new scary experience since this is first time enrol in hostel without family member and only friends that send me over to UMP, Pekan. Kudos to my precious friends for the never ending support in terms of moral and physical. Love you guys for the effort ^_^ They help to send me in UMP Pekan, Pahang after their presentation for 2nd KTP Conference in JW Marriot on 11 Sept 2014.
After presentation, my colleague did saw someone looks like me from far. And, it really does in a glimpse ^_^ She is one of the KTP Secretariat committee that helps to manage the conference event. Guess the one looks like me did do good in management area ^_^
Someone that looks like me from far
Someone that looks like me from far
I did get the experience coming back  from UMP Gambang campus to UMP Pekan campus by bus on 18 Sept 2014. Fortunately, I am the type of person who always be ready all the time. Only, I did forget to bring my umbrella for the journey since it was done suddenly as my supervisor is going to UMP Gambang to pay his PhD fees for this semester. Glad that my body were slightly ok on that day. Well, I was flat out on the next day (Friday) though till unable to join the postgraduate discussion on Friday evening #_# I have to take bus no 100 to Kuantan with fare RM 4 per trip. Then, I have to take bus no 400 to Pekan with fare RM 4 also per trip. Here in Kuantan, the daily bus were runs by Rapid. Which really surprise me the first time I saw the bus in Pekan area. Well, after talk to someone local there, I do know why the bus service were upgraded ^_^
Bus stop in UMP Gambang to go Kuantan
Bus stop in UMP Gambang to go Kuantan
Bus ticket from UMP Gambang to Kuantan. From Kuantan to Pekan
Bus ticket from UMP Gambang to Kuantan. From Kuantan to Pekan
I am very fortunate with my decision in bringing my hand held vacuum along with me in the moving process. It really helps me to clean the dust in the room without having the dust fly all over the place. No more face mask for me and no more need to switch of the fan while cleaning up the room. Love my vacuum. My new assistant in my life ^_^ Still, I missed my room in JB especially my washing machine. I have been hand washing all my clothes daily since I only bring enough to use for one week #_#
I’m loving this post on how to make your house always looks tidy  . Hope to implement it in my new house Jan 2015. Wish me luck for smooth house entry and house warming ^_^
My room-mate was a Master student. Already in her 3rd semester. Lucky for her to have the opportunity to pursue Master direct after finish her degree. Although feel jealous of her direct entry as postgraduate, I am still happy although I am late since I am more matured, much more experience and better knowledge in doing research (hopefully ^_^). She introduce me to Korean reality series The return of superman.Now already in episode 42. The kids were soo cute. Makes me want to have twins. Well, after do some calculating on the stress level and expenses, I prefer to have twins in my imagination only ^_^
Wish you all a good day and take care.
Will try my best to make new entry once a month, at least.
XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment