Links

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stay beautiful during Ramadhan and Hari Raya Aidil Fitri

Hi,
It has been a long holiday in Malaysia due to Hari Raya Aidil Fitri that being celebrated on 28 July 2014.
As I am being absent minded due to fatigue, I’ve accidentally left my dear gadget home alone in JB and unable to post new entry. Sorry for that.
Hari Raya Aidil Fitri is a celebration that marks the end of the fasting month, Ramadhan. Muslim’s will wear new clothes. And woman especially, will wear make up to match up their colourful clothes.
Still, can wear make up but need to remember to remove them properly using VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil) as I have mentioned earlier in my previous blog.
As you could see in the picture below, my skin is in very good condition and it did glow in the picture during morning of Hari Raya Aidil Fitri (I am 2nd from left.Promoting myself ^_^ and hope you could see it). Coincidently, my colour attire match my one and only sister ^_^ (also 2nd girl, from right).
Morning of Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Me, 2nd girl from left most
Morning of Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Me, 2nd girl from left most
This is the picture taken a weekend before Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, on my way to GST (Government Service Tax) Talk in Eco World office in Setia Tropica in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. You could click at the GST word for more info on it.
Selfie on my way to GST Talk
Selfie on my way to GST Talk
Next entry, would be on how stay beautiful would help boost your confidence, a lot more than you could imagine. Hope you could stay tune reading my blog ^_^ Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment