Links

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Why I am fortunate to use Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) as part of my daily beauty routine

Dear all,
As I have mentioned earlier in my previous post, I have stayed in UMP Pekan, Pahang for almost 3 weeks.
The weather there, were different with JB since it is much nearer to the sea and beach. Which means, more heat and dry air.
I did notice that although my face maintain its retention and moisture (thanks to my discipline usage of VCO), I did experience a new type of breakout on my skin here in Pahang due to new weather condition. It was kind of swelling like big pimples only at 2 places: my chin and under chin. I did try to pop it out to reduce the swell, but unsuccessful plus more painful doing so #_# Then, during my Aidil Adha break in Johor, I use Argan oil on my face from Sunday till Monday as night cream replacement. The swell reduce until flat within these 2 days usage. Thankful I have stock on Argan oil with me. It took me almost 2 weeks to reduce the swells since I do not have Argan oil with me in Pahang.
I start my Argan oil usage when I have eye bags problem since I my work that time normally requires me to work over office time and irregular stay back. This happen during year 2012. Previously, I also work irregular hour. However, the eye bag was not shown much. Maybe that because I am still young at that time and the skin heal faster. Then, I happen to met one of my girlfriend who already in her late 30s, but she do not have crow feet and eye bags under her eyes. When I asked her secret, she did say she used Argan oil on her face. Although she did not tell me the exact brand, I manage to search on Argan oil and succeed to purchase it in Malaysia. The Argan oil was quite expensive. However, the effect was fast. Not only it manage to help to reduce the eye bag effect, it also keep my skin moist during my travel in Kuantan with my cousin in 2013 while sleeping in air conditioning room. You could read more on Argan oil by clicking the link here. Other name for Argan oil is liquid gold.
I am unable to afford the price of Argan oil for daily usage. That is why I look for alternative option and now using VCO consistently from head to toe ^_^ My friend do say my bare naked face still looks firm and smooth. Plus, I look fine without using any make up. Well, I still need to use make up to enhance few features in my face ^_^
Regardless what, I am very fortunate to have the curiosity to know the type of natural oils that exist. Since then, I have done plenty of research on the most efficient and various experiment with natural oil that I could get. I also have successfully identify which natural oil most suitable for my skin. My advise, you have to test the oil on your skin first for 1 week in order to know it is suitable or not for your skin.
I am organizing a grooming class on 15 November 2014 in Dewan Sultan Iskandar, UTM JB. The fees will be RM 100 per UTM student and RM 150 per non-student. Details, will be uploaded in my next blog entry.
Happy weekdays to all of you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment